In my quest to know something, something i can point to and say, "that is mine", I've come up with 3 life paradigms i was told to share. Ok, it was a voice that told me to share and I am ok with that.
#1: You create your own reality. Everyday we live what we have created. What we allow to get close to us does. What doesn't stays at bay. Even things like unexpected death, I argue, you have some control over, at least how you deal with it. I really believe this. Part view on life, part choices you've made always come back to bite you or dance with you (depending on what you've chosen).
#2: Never be the fastest guy on the highway. I've noticed I've been driving faster and faster. I don't know why but 80 just seems slow now, like i should have my hazard lights on or something. To keep this in check, I find someone going fast and follow them.
#3: Never be the drunkest guy in the room. Ever. I've proven this many times and if you are aware of the fact you are not the drunkest, you're doing fine. Of course, should you realize you are in this position, buy a round of shots for everyone (but you) and quickly get yourself out of this position.
36 years and that is all I've got. It is probably applicable to females as well, though I've not tested that.
#1: You create your own reality. Everyday we live what we have created. What we allow to get close to us does. What doesn't stays at bay. Even things like unexpected death, I argue, you have some control over, at least how you deal with it. I really believe this. Part view on life, part choices you've made always come back to bite you or dance with you (depending on what you've chosen).
#2: Never be the fastest guy on the highway. I've noticed I've been driving faster and faster. I don't know why but 80 just seems slow now, like i should have my hazard lights on or something. To keep this in check, I find someone going fast and follow them.
#3: Never be the drunkest guy in the room. Ever. I've proven this many times and if you are aware of the fact you are not the drunkest, you're doing fine. Of course, should you realize you are in this position, buy a round of shots for everyone (but you) and quickly get yourself out of this position.
36 years and that is all I've got. It is probably applicable to females as well, though I've not tested that.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ