
So I am suiting up for my bike ride today and put on a jersey I've worn many times, but never very often. I don't ride tons when it is cold out so it doesn't get lots of wear. It is a nice enough jersey with some avant garde design, it is probably french.
But then I realize the zipper is on the wrong side. Oh my God, did I just discover I wear womens clothing? The chest did have some more room than my normal riding shirts, but that is a plus with pecks like these.
I feel a bit like the guy from the Office tv show when he discovered he was wearing a womens pantsuit. ''I don't think that this is totally just a woman's suit. At the very least, it's bisexual.''
So, did it stop me from my ride? No. Did it stop me from wearing said suspected womens top? No.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ