Sorry I've not writ much lately. I am becoming unbelievably lazy. Or busy, which really is just too ashamed to admit you are lazy so you do stuff to avoid the moniker.
Anyhow, all is fine here. We are winding down an amazingly fun visit with Mel's mom and aunt. The kids have been spoiled, they were rotten to start with.
Soon, we'll be traveling at sea level for a week of fun on the water. Gosh, it can't come at a better time.
Mel is burning, not out yet but needs a break. I could use more time out of this chair. I saw the movie Tropic Thunder last night and in it Matthew Mchounehay (spelling changed cause I feel like it) was on the phone with his client while playing Wii Tennis. That could be me. Movie was funny as all get out, if you have the means.
So we're again off to happy places to bring back our happy faces. Really, for me life doesn't get much better than no plans, a boat, my family and nothing but time.
So, if you can endure yet another week without an update...I'll get back on the horse after vacation. And lose 20 lbs. And quit drinking soda. And become a tutor. And floss 3 times a day. and....
Anyhow, all is fine here. We are winding down an amazingly fun visit with Mel's mom and aunt. The kids have been spoiled, they were rotten to start with.
Soon, we'll be traveling at sea level for a week of fun on the water. Gosh, it can't come at a better time.
Mel is burning, not out yet but needs a break. I could use more time out of this chair. I saw the movie Tropic Thunder last night and in it Matthew Mchounehay (spelling changed cause I feel like it) was on the phone with his client while playing Wii Tennis. That could be me. Movie was funny as all get out, if you have the means.
So we're again off to happy places to bring back our happy faces. Really, for me life doesn't get much better than no plans, a boat, my family and nothing but time.
So, if you can endure yet another week without an update...I'll get back on the horse after vacation. And lose 20 lbs. And quit drinking soda. And become a tutor. And floss 3 times a day. and....
Comments