I found this sign after a Tea Party, "Don't Tread on Me" flag waving thing in DC on 4/15. We walked by it after visiting with Giant Abraham Lincoln on the way the Vietnam Memorial.I went back to take a photo.
Standing in front of a blank ballot yesterday, I realized how little I know about these candidates. That seems to be just how they want it.
Their lawn signs tell you only their name, not republican/dem/indy/green/lib/alien, nothing. So were left to wonder what they think about X issue. Only, they don't really tell us. They skirt around the issues like my brother Pete on the topic of who really made the burn marks on the kitchen floor.
So we make guesses. I sent some emails to my Dad yesterday who was holed up with his Tea Party cronies for the victory party. Mostly I was hoping just to get his dander up, update: he took the bait, as usual.
So thats it. Do I care who won? Nope. Didn't care for one contestant, er candidate that I researched. Only the nutjobs will spill the beans on what they really think, and then you feel goosey voting for the "I've Seen UFO's Family Party".
How about you?
Comments
I would love to see the results of an election where it did not have straight ticket options, (R) or (D) next to the persons name or an indication to the incumbent. You think the average voter could identify the "peeps" on their party? I surely do not.
Noj nOj noJ