Life is how you look at it. That's pretty much the only real knowledge I have after 47 years on this rock. Haters gonna hate; lovers gonna love.
When I look back at 2018, my first easy though is "it sucked". But that's not really true. There are silver linings abound. Check this:
When I look back at 2018, my first easy though is "it sucked". But that's not really true. There are silver linings abound. Check this:
- Got fired. boo!
- Got hired in a better job working from home.
- Lost Dad. boo!
- Found health (or at least, became aware and started to do something real about it).
- Talk to my family a bit more. Got to connect and add to my knowledge of Dad. I think very fondly of the events since he passed. Dad would have loved it.
- Reagan had knee surgery again. boo!
- It's gonna make her bulletproof
- Ran into high school friend in the waiting room and reconnected.
Comments