Ok, so there I am, 10 minutes into my run this morning and I have to stop. No, heart is fine, thanks for asking. Not the knee, shin or ankle acting up. Nope it is something far greater: a mess.
As I survey the gym (aka downstairs), I note the mess and the need to vacuum. So I hit stop on the machine and start cleaning.
Crikey! I've become Melissa. I am not proud of this, and 20 years ago I would not have recognized this future Jon, but here I am. Ok, maybe last week I wouldn't have done it either...
Guess I'll pick up that run at lunch. Unless I find something else to clean. Perhaps this just goes to show I'll do anything, anything to get out of running. Sounds like college all over again...
As I survey the gym (aka downstairs), I note the mess and the need to vacuum. So I hit stop on the machine and start cleaning.
Crikey! I've become Melissa. I am not proud of this, and 20 years ago I would not have recognized this future Jon, but here I am. Ok, maybe last week I wouldn't have done it either...
Guess I'll pick up that run at lunch. Unless I find something else to clean. Perhaps this just goes to show I'll do anything, anything to get out of running. Sounds like college all over again...
Comments