
Having taken so many smashing photos of young Ian, I feel I've neglected Reagan a bit. So here to cleanse my guilt, here goes.
Here is a great shot Mel took of some insane lacrosse action. Ok, maybe not. I am on the left, reagan on the right and some random girl reagan towered over in the middle. Yes, I was getting sunburned in the photo despite one application of spf 45.
Next up, Reagans 3rd grade class had a concert performance last thursday night. Reagan wanted a spot to do something besides just the chorus but she got that chance for the Xmas program and there were no enough spots to go around...so she sang her he
art out.
art out.She took the concert very seriously, to the point of being nervous about it. It was cute.
Reagan graduated from Bible Explorers, a fun after school deal that had me shuffling my nemesis Jimmy, another girl and Reagan on Mondays from school to church. Reagan did a great job reading aloud; it is amazing to hear her read vs. other kids. I attribute that to her voracious appetite for reading. It rivals my Dads.
Spring is bringing more graduation events as she ships off to middle school in the fall. Mel wants a party but i dunno. A party for going to the next grade? Cmon. Are we celebrating too much mediocrity?
Comments