Saturday saw a fantastic lacrosse Jamboree, 4 20 minute games. Ian was at a birthday party with a babysitter, so Mel, Reagan and I could enjoy the day. Reagan played so well. She was extremely tough on defense, shutting down one opponent with a fierce stand off on the crease with Reagan preventing the girl from shooting. It was incredible.
I was almost thrown off the field a few times by the refs. Seems I get a bit excited.
Ian had a great time at his party and brought home a pirate sword which has gotten him into more trouble...
Sat night we had everyone over for Reagans graduation/mels bday/ fathersday celebration. I made spicy pineapple smoked ribs and chicken satays. Not very many leftovers.
We went to Six Flags for fatherday with Rob. We had a blast and since it was "Latin Day" we fit right in. Well, ok, Rob and I stood out a bit, but that is nothing new. Reagan went on everything I did and was a lot less afraid. All the girly screams could be traced right back to me.
Hands down the best ride was the lazy river tube ride. We all went at once, each on our own tubes and just floated. Quality family time. I am trying to figure out how to build one around the perimeter of my yard.
pics to follow...
I was almost thrown off the field a few times by the refs. Seems I get a bit excited.
Ian had a great time at his party and brought home a pirate sword which has gotten him into more trouble...
Sat night we had everyone over for Reagans graduation/mels bday/ fathersday celebration. I made spicy pineapple smoked ribs and chicken satays. Not very many leftovers.
We went to Six Flags for fatherday with Rob. We had a blast and since it was "Latin Day" we fit right in. Well, ok, Rob and I stood out a bit, but that is nothing new. Reagan went on everything I did and was a lot less afraid. All the girly screams could be traced right back to me.
Hands down the best ride was the lazy river tube ride. We all went at once, each on our own tubes and just floated. Quality family time. I am trying to figure out how to build one around the perimeter of my yard.
pics to follow...
Comments