
And no, it is not from a lack of showering (though, that is a separate issue). No, today I packed up the demo bike I've been hiding from the manufacturer for months. I take off the almost never used seat bag for tools and the zipper sticks.
Seems I almost never use this bag, unless I want to put food in it. Yep, seems in my genius over the summer, I stashed an apple in there for a mid-ride snack. And then completely forgot about it.
Fast forward 4 months or so and I just tossed the whole bag. Adios. I can't get the smell out of my nose.
Where else have I stashed apples? Looking abstractly, what else have I hidden that I'll never find? Ever get that feeling what you seek, you already hid? I am spurred to haiku:
Hidden thing missing
Searched, sought, still unfound
Forgotten past smells
Comments
Noj nOj noJ