
It is with absolute joy and a fear of the unknown that I am pleased to announce we sold Prickly Pear. Ended up selling it at asking price, sight unseen to a chap in Kentucky. He is picking her up at the end of the month.
You'd think there would be a moment of relief right? No. Now the focus comes to be replacing the boat with something I have to sign documents to get. I hate signing documents. I hate the idea of being beholden to something, someone (except my family and friends, of course). I hated the house process and am finding the boat process better (only because it is a fraction of the house purchase).
So, within 24 hours of selling the old boat; I found what I believe to be our new boat. We are going to see it on Sat. Woo Hoo!.
Mel almost had me make an offer yesterday on a boat we saw up in Mass that we adored. We'll see. This one we are looking at on Sat is half the cost for very similar boats. We'll see. When did I become cheap?
Anyhow. Hope the sun is shining where you are.
Comments
Just had to let you know how much I appreciate your sense of humor and honesty in some of your blogs. It allows me to feel that even though we on opposite coasts that I am there watching you, Melissa and the kids grow.
I have to admit at times I have cried from sadness in reading some of your life circumstances. Times I had cried from laughing at what the kids have done or said. I wonder where they get that sick sense of humor. HMMM!!!!
Tell your Dad and Mom that I said hi. I hope your dad is okay and will keep him in my prayers.
As for the image looking like you, well all I can say is crack kills!!!!
Love
Krazy Aunt Sharon
Keep up the good work