development, Reagan uttered her first and sure as heck not her last, "
I hate you".
Really, it he been a long time coming. Judging from every one else on
the planet that knows me, i usually deserve that comment much sooner
than 10 years. Heck it usually doesn't take 10 minutes before I get an
"I hate you" remark.
In other news, I am three days soda sober. Yes, I have quit the black
gold (street name) cold turkey. My addiction peaked recently thanks
to a mini fridge in my office. I was up to about 7 cans a day.
Pretty embarrassing, I was hiding cans from Mel and the kids.
So I joined a program. I am taking it one day at a time. And before
you jump to any conclusions that I am mocking any other program, know
that my soda addiction has hurt people.
Take the poor wait staff at Chilie restaurant. They spend more time
bringing me refills than they do smoking by the back door. And all
those refills didn't do anything for anyones profit margin.
I'll close with this: which came first: obese Americans or diet coke?
It is a conspiracy man.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ