
Reagan and another boy, let's call him Bimmy, are in sailng camp together. They see each other a lot as we are friendly with his family. I've lamented about this boy before.
Anyhow, Bimmy's mom asked if he could come over after sailing camp until 5pm. I may have even offered. Yesterday was day one. In checking in on the kids here at the house, here is what up walk upstairs to find:
Reagan hurriedly pulling up her shorts.
Um, what? Yes. My blood pressure redlines, blood may have dripped from my eyes and ears, and I could instanly hear only the boiling of my blood as it raced through my veins.
That is when I grabbed this young boy, carried him over my head and through him out the bay window. OK, that is what happened in my head.
What actually was happening was much less harmless. Reagan was putting shorts on over her bathing suit that she was in all day. Apparently, she was wearing a towel when I saw her come home over her suit.
Don't care. I decreed at dinner that in no instances shall my daughter don or remove clothing in front of boys. Melissa agreed but with that look that said, "wow, are you off your rocker, hubby."
I feel myself reaching for my parachute. I am not going to be able to ride this one out.
Comments