Yes, twice now Ian has shown his temper and thrown rocks at "bimmy" (name changed to protect the guilty). First was a fake rock from a dino playland. Ian scored a direct hit in the face region. I wasn't there so I am guessing.
The second happened yesterday. this time the rock was real and took a chip off Bimmy's tooth. Obviously, this is not a shining moment for Ian (or Bimmy) but I can say the kids got an arm and aim.
The take away for Bimmy (take aways are business terms for bottom line) is don't come to the Mason house to see Reagan. We've got big rocks and are clearly not afraid to use them.
Ian, of course, is without Wii, TV and anything else we can think of. I do appreciate him making the take away clear for Bimmy as I've tried to scare Bimmy, short of threaten him, stink eye, throw a booger his way, voo doo doll him and it hasn't gotten the same message across.
In other news, Ian was re-mohawked today... pics to follow at some point.
The second happened yesterday. this time the rock was real and took a chip off Bimmy's tooth. Obviously, this is not a shining moment for Ian (or Bimmy) but I can say the kids got an arm and aim.
The take away for Bimmy (take aways are business terms for bottom line) is don't come to the Mason house to see Reagan. We've got big rocks and are clearly not afraid to use them.
Ian, of course, is without Wii, TV and anything else we can think of. I do appreciate him making the take away clear for Bimmy as I've tried to scare Bimmy, short of threaten him, stink eye, throw a booger his way, voo doo doll him and it hasn't gotten the same message across.
In other news, Ian was re-mohawked today... pics to follow at some point.
Comments