Turns out, I am a conspiracy guy. I didn't think I was but (on planes I've got lots of time to think) I learned I am. Want proof? Here:
- I strongly suspect we shot down that 3rd jet over Penn. on 9/11. If I was in the Gov. shoes, I would have. Black box proves the passengers, while they made a brave effort, never made it into the cockpit.
- I have proof that some in Gov. in Washington DC read this. (you can only find this site if you are passed the address).
- I believe this administration has lied, covered up the protect lies with more.
- I think big businesses run the world.
- I have issues with the church and most religions. Got time? read the Last Templar. Fascinating viewpoint.
- JFK? The gov. did that too. (disclosure, my brother Pete provided no info on this)
- Nessie Lives!


Comments
Noj nOj noJ