

I let Reagan pick where we ate last night (ok, I lost a bet to her and owed her $4, then offered for a clean slate, she could pick where we went, and she bought it. of course after we made that deal, I told her I would have settled for $2).
It should be noted here that this post will make me appear to be a snob, elitist, egotistical a-hole. You may argue my other posts actually make that arguement, but if there was any doubt, this is it.
So we get to pizza hut and head in. the lights are low and it is very dim in here. People are staring at me (yes i did shower that day). We sit, order and get our food like they knew we were coming and started cooking early.
Then I look around (after my eyes adjust to the dimness). Everyone is ugly. Not just unattractive, but down right big stick ugly. 1 year olds are drinking soda (a pet peeve of mine); and far too much pizza is being consumed. We jet and outside in the parking lot are all american cars. one has a union sticker.
There are a plethora of pizza places around (and many are less costly). So why the proliferation of working man folks at Pizza the Hut? Truth be told, we don't go there much. The kids love it for some reason, but we go to italian joints for the most part. What is going on??
I don't know, but I am going to try to find out.
Comments
Wait a minute, don't you drive a Ford Fusion?
Noj nOj noJ