
Yeah, the windows were open, so my neighbors probably have an interesting view of me. It is not like I drink much beer anymore either. I am not sure where he gets that idea, really.
I've managed to lose over 20 lbs now and it was not done drinking beer. I can tell you that.
Anyhow, we thought it an odd question but Ian is prone to asking such seemingly weird things. It wasn't until we are putting him to bed that we realized he was talking about some funky smell in his room. No one was drinking beer in there, but something stank.
I spent a good 15 minutes digging in all things Ian. No luck. Mel took the usual suspects (laundry and shoes) out and sprayed everything with Lysol (which I personally find worse than the stink). We give up, put a fan going and put him down.
20 min later, Ian is still awake and it stinks in there just as before. So we remove him from the room for the night and begin a serious search. Mel finds it (she is good at finding things, I think her olfactory nerves are more acute than mine). It was his pirate ship.
It should be noted here that Ian love experiments and loves to do them on his own, without us knowing. I went and asked him about it while Mel threw out the pirate ship, almost "catching a cab" (our new lingo for hurling, upchucking, spewing or otherwise). Ian would only cop to water and some leftover medicine residue from liquid Tylenol.
So really we have no idea what was in this experiment other than it was quite odoriferous. Which now that I think about it, could have been the whole goal of the experiment in the first place.
If so, well done Ian, well done.
Comments