Well, todays news isn't that funny. I've learned some things the past few days:
- Everyone seems to have their own number they fear. A number or benchmark they see as a hurdle to get past. Take my Dad (please! ha), his is the age his Dad died. We all believe Dad will clear that hurdle with ease.
I didn't know other people were freaky like me. Good to know. - My good buddy Jeffery's grandfather just passed. Even though it was expected, death is never easy and seldom comforting.
- Today I am down officially 31 lbs. Hopefully pushing my existence a few more minutes, at least. Being "big" is just dumb given my family history and fantastic genealogy. It is about time I took it seriously. Sure my pants frequently fall down, but he I am in style with the kids of today...
- Free music is good. Check my favorite author here for a link to a free, absolutely free, album of rockingly good music. If you like it, you can join me on Nov 23rd in NYC for their concert. You might even catch a cab!
Comments