Mel went back to school this week to earn her safe boating certificate. Apparently, if I were disabled in some fashion, Mel would need the cert to legally operate our boat. So, 4 nights she crowded into a room with jetski'ers (cause this rule was made to keep them in check) and she passed with flying colors!
Of course.
I am so proud, especially since she refused to let me help her prep for the test. I passed mine back a few years ago. I found an error on the answer key that I brought to their attention. But that is about me, and this is really all about Mel.
Like I am going to be come incapacitated anyhow. Like Mel wouldn't bundle up the kids, jump in the dinghy and leave me to go down with the ship anyhow.
Ok, she wouldn't and she'll do a great job "turning the thingy" and making the sails "do that thingy" and possible be able to perform a docking "you know, thingy".
Comments