yeah so I head over to Dads house to lend a hand deciphering all the misc junk bike parts and here is what I find. Dad, smoking a odoriferous cigar, and a for sale sign.
So I did what any loyal, thoughtful son might do: I encouraged him to get serious about smoking - upgrade to cigarettes and snapped a photo for my blog.
Here is my revision to their description:
Wonderful views of marsh & river from every room [that is a lie- 2 bathrooms do not]! House has been totally redone from top to bottom [save for the bathrooms again]. Bright open floor plan.Huge Master bedroom suite with spa-style bathroom, walk-in closet, sitting area, office & private deck . Granite kitchen open int. Bonus: Cigar smell at no extra charge!
Comments
Noj nOj noJ
from the mix. Though, I refuse to say where.
You know, maybe a house in North Carolina might do my parents well... What of it Mr. Anonymous, how about a straight up trade?