This is overdue but still good info. Here is the guy that gave Reagan tickets to come see his band play.
We had a good time, hiking into brooklyn, getting snacks, watching the freaky people come to this old drained out pool venue. Too bad she blinks for the camera.
It was great to meet Chad (the rocker). He asked Reagan if she was nervous meeting Obama. Judging from her shyness, she was more nervous about meeting this guy. Maybe cause I was there, who knows.
It was fun getting to where the all access passes we got.
After this show, I jetted back to Manhattan, dropped Reagan off with Uncle Rob and Mel and I went with some friends to see the Cure play in Madison Square Garden. Two concerts, one night. That is how I roll.
We had a good time, hiking into brooklyn, getting snacks, watching the freaky people come to this old drained out pool venue. Too bad she blinks for the camera.It was great to meet Chad (the rocker). He asked Reagan if she was nervous meeting Obama. Judging from her shyness, she was more nervous about meeting this guy. Maybe cause I was there, who knows.
It was fun getting to where the all access passes we got.
After this show, I jetted back to Manhattan, dropped Reagan off with Uncle Rob and Mel and I went with some friends to see the Cure play in Madison Square Garden. Two concerts, one night. That is how I roll.
Comments