Hi, remember me? I used to run this place. In it's day, it was a fine piece of work designed to keep my brain busy while I ventured into the whole work-from-home thing.Since then, I've moved on (by force) into an office and have neglected this area. Which is great, except we don't see each other as much. Or at least, you don't see me and my antics and misadventures as much and that makes me sad. Sad for you.
So, I am to change that. I'll post here quasi-regularly again so you can be up-to-date on the adventures of a small family.
Let's get the big questions out of the way:
- Will it still be funny?
- Answer: Well, I am still pretty misguided, so chances are high that you'll laugh at me. Not with me.
- Do you take requests?
- Answer: Never did, not sure I'll start now.
- How often should I come back?
- Answer: well, I'd say once a week should do all you need.
- Can I tip?
- Answer: Yes, we accept all gratuity and we do add it to the check for parties over 7 people.
Buckle up. Its going to be a bumpy ride.
Comments