As you might not know, I've been leaning a bit more eastern in theology lately. Here is proof my zen life is working. That or it is just dumb luck.
Tuesday, Nov. 15 3:25pm "Dang it!, my rear tire on my VW Jetta (176k and still going).is flat and I have an appointment to get to". So I whip out my bicycle pump, pump it up and arrive at my appointment a little out of breath. (hey it was a short drive and tires hold a lot of air, ok?).
Wednesday, Nov 16 1:30pm While motoring my boat over to be hauled out, my Dad spots a "trailer tire and rim" on an island that was obviously left there by the tide. I scramble up the rocks and low and behold: an aluminum rim and tire with air. It is a VW rim not for a trailer but my car.

Wednesday, Nov 16, 1:45pm I install found wheel and drive home. Life is sweet.
Tuesday, Nov. 15 3:25pm "Dang it!, my rear tire on my VW Jetta (176k and still going).is flat and I have an appointment to get to". So I whip out my bicycle pump, pump it up and arrive at my appointment a little out of breath. (hey it was a short drive and tires hold a lot of air, ok?).
Wednesday, Nov 16 1:30pm While motoring my boat over to be hauled out, my Dad spots a "trailer tire and rim" on an island that was obviously left there by the tide. I scramble up the rocks and low and behold: an aluminum rim and tire with air. It is a VW rim not for a trailer but my car.

Wednesday, Nov 16, 1:45pm I install found wheel and drive home. Life is sweet.
Comments