Ok, so I travel one day and the Tour de France blows up. Is it any secret pro cycling is full of dope heads? Heck, go ahead and random test bikers at a trail head or the local cafe and you'll find some very interesting results.
I figured this one out early on... Here, let me put together a quick demonstration of what you missed as clear evidence of foul play... I call it the "Flandis Growth Chart":

They say, only time will tell. This time, I think the second anaylsis will tell...
And no Floyd, I don't think Ms. Sheryl Crow will be phoning any time soon. Sorry dude.
I figured this one out early on... Here, let me put together a quick demonstration of what you missed as clear evidence of foul play... I call it the "Flandis Growth Chart":

They say, only time will tell. This time, I think the second anaylsis will tell...
And no Floyd, I don't think Ms. Sheryl Crow will be phoning any time soon. Sorry dude.
Comments
If he has his own organism, she may be calling soon ...