I am getting annoyed at dirty attack ads in our states heated democratic senator race. Seems this fat cat from CTNY (my term for the part of CT we should gift to NY, cause it is becoming Long Island) is challenging Sen. (and one time VP candidate) Joe Lieberman.
The upstart's, Ned Lamont (makes me think of Ned Nederlander from Three Amigos), whole campaign is about Iraq. Joe voted for it, against many democrats. That is it. Ned says Joe is not a true, or real democrat.
Which, as far as I can tell, means Joe doesn't belong to a party that can't even beat Mr. Bush. It is like a contest to see who is the best member of the chess club, or Math Club or some other club that really isn't going very far... (no offense to you chessies or mathnet folks..., ok, some offense but not much).
Which brings me to my biggest issue with Neds of the world. Riding the dead horse (or donkey) at this point in the game matters why? Unless the dems come up some good ideas, they will continue to be ineffective lap dogs. Sure they bark but you kind of laugh at their bark.
We need a new party. One that represents not the zealots but the middle, where the ideology meets the pavement. Sure I want a strong defense, but not at the expense of food to the hurricane victims or what not.
Or maybe I just want crazy dancing and a harmonica playing man to win...
The upstart's, Ned Lamont (makes me think of Ned Nederlander from Three Amigos), whole campaign is about Iraq. Joe voted for it, against many democrats. That is it. Ned says Joe is not a true, or real democrat.
Which, as far as I can tell, means Joe doesn't belong to a party that can't even beat Mr. Bush. It is like a contest to see who is the best member of the chess club, or Math Club or some other club that really isn't going very far... (no offense to you chessies or mathnet folks..., ok, some offense but not much).
Which brings me to my biggest issue with Neds of the world. Riding the dead horse (or donkey) at this point in the game matters why? Unless the dems come up some good ideas, they will continue to be ineffective lap dogs. Sure they bark but you kind of laugh at their bark.
We need a new party. One that represents not the zealots but the middle, where the ideology meets the pavement. Sure I want a strong defense, but not at the expense of food to the hurricane victims or what not.
Or maybe I just want crazy dancing and a harmonica playing man to win...
Comments
Noj NOj NOJ
I am not sure America is ready for my brand of politics.
Besides, I don't think the populous is paying attention anyway...
Bib shorts are a completely different item and I don't look fantastic in them...I look like some kind of freaky circus strong man that got fired two years ago and got a job at Krispy Creme...