After a fun filled four day fumble of fortune (I love alliteration), back to the grind. Here was what my weekend was like:
- The vessel Prickly Pear hit international waters. Ok, not, but we did make it into long island sound, with no wind. grrr. Anchored for a bit then headed back up river...
- Ian ran and fell so hard he broke the goggles he was wearing right off his face at the beach of an island we anchored off of... Got up like nothing happened and kept running. Mel and I couldn't keep from collapsing into hysterics...
- Amazing fireworks. Got a spot right in front of the barge they were lit off from. Sure it took us 2 hours to get home (1.2 miles away...).
- Kids and went to RI to my private surfing beach. (mel was working). A nice day with just the kids, waves, tide pool, sand and sneaking into a private beach...I enjoy playing dumb. Seriously, it is playing.
- Another sailing trip, this time up river to our favorite lunch/swim hole. Good times. Water is a bit cold though and Ian hates the cold water
Comments