
So, here is how Ian went to school yesterday:
(I know I shouldn't send him to school in an eye patch, but it is my weak spot. After all, the pirate look is in and deep down inside, in a place that is just me with no pretense, I am wearing the same thing...)
And here is how he came home after an emergency phone call to me from his school:
Seems he "tackled" another little boy at school and bonked his teeth on the other kids melon. Blood, tears, swelling and fresh new dance moves from both front teeth. After calls to several doc
tors, x-rays and inspection, they don't know what will happen. They may go back, they may fall out, they may turn grey. We'll just have to see.Cool, he'll be the only kid in kindergarten with a helmet and mouth guard...
And no, the eye-patch did not play a role in the accident...
Comments
Ouch, poor Ian ... If they do fall you out, you could get a gold temporary - that would only enhance the pirate look!
Noj nOj noJ