
Hmm, ok. So I fell off the wagon. I got tired, stressed and actually had to do some work. Thank God that is over. Here is what you missed in the Major Melon Life Adventures (it is being made into a comic book):
Thanksgiving. Ah, lucisous turkey. We decided to hike up to VT this year (to the displeasure of some) and spend the holiday with Grandparents and Aunts. It was a very nice get-a-way and a fantastic time with relatives. This is my Aunt Suzy and I cooking... Yes, am I tall.
Ian decided this year, he and I were going to go "hunting" I kid you not. He was fixated on going "hunting for turkeys". "We are going hunting, right Dad?
" Yes Ian, if you say so... So, Thanksgiving morning comes and I am spicing up the Turkey, and Ian says, "Hey, I guess we'll just have to go deer hunting now!" Ian, how long does a deer take to cook? "about 60 minutes I would say" What do we need to hunt deer Ian? "Sharp sticks".So, I convince him to let Mel and Reagan come "hunting" with us in the woods. We try to track some, but end up with none. He was ok with it, but says "we are turkey hunting next year for sure..." Great.
Reagan loves dogs. You might remember her heartbroken tributes to Hula, our temporary yellow lab. Well she just loves Beau (which I call Bo Duke; but that is another arguement). This puppy is big and a bit wild, but Reagan spent most of her time with this dog. It was very cute. Ian liked the
little dog...After some fun filled days, we headed for home via our old place in VT, finding all that has changed. And a stop to get fleeced at a petting-farm. I caught an escapee chicken and got nibbled on by a goat...
Other news: Ian will be getting his tonsils out before Xmas. That will be fun.
Reagan is in NYC right now at the Xmas Spectacular or something Show featuring the Rockettes... Mel should be with her too.
All is well.
Comments