Ahh, Mondays... The crap is piling up on my desk from only being out on Friday (all-day customer visit). I live to work. Ha!Ian is so pumped up for his birthday. We have a count of the days left every morning. He is bursting with excitement. He can't wait for the cake and presents. He actually gets giddy talking about it. I wish we didn't lose that unbridled excitement as we age.
Reagan has decided to try for the lead in her classes musical, I think I mentioned this, but this is significant because she is very excited about it. Originally she only wanted smaller singing parts (it is a musical) but the more we talked, the more she believed in herself. Sometimes we all just need a little (mind you little) push.
Anyone believe i am drinking apple juice in today's photo?
Mel went to a conference on teaching kids about J.C. on Saturday, providing
a great excuse to go mountain biking. I think we all got cuts from the super-less than singletrack trails... It was cold, but we had a great time. I love doing things like this with the kids. I think they like it too, but if not, that is ok too cause I am going to keep doing it anyway...
I don't like the look of the new blog either...I may change some colors here and ther
e to my liking. Anyone want to help me rake piles of leaves today?Today's blasphemy comes to us from my thoughts at church yesterday. As I sat there waiting to be served my bread and juice, my thoughts turned to the last supper. Why couldn't lobster have been on the table? I think our church would gain in congregants if we used lobster as the body and warm melted butter as the blood. Sure you might have to offer a veggy option or perhaps a kosher plate (ok, maybe not) but it sure would be more fun. And I am still hoping to find a vending machine in the pew so I can get a soda and maybe some chips during service...
It is currently 50 degrees in Düsseldorf, Germany and partly cloudy. This is where I was two weeks ago...
You know, thanks to Ian, I can't wait for his birthday and parties this weekend. I am not giddy but I can see it from where I am...
Have a great week.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ