
Two days ago, my little town made headlines for tainted milk, chocolate milk to be exact. Seems a few students who drank it got rushed to the ER. Cool. This is at Reagans school. As Mel and I were leaving a Middle school orientation (oh yeah, grades 4-8), the news crews were there. Mel wouldn't let me talk to them for my perverse humor like, "you drink chocolate milk, you take your chances...". Reagan doesn't drink it.
You might remember my bit about ringtones and how your ringtone defines you... Seems Nielson went the other way and learned what your phone brand says about you:
So, lets see here:
- Mel, she is LG, yep that checks out, Mom.
- My bro Rob, Samsung, yep, success driver and young women.
- I think Dad is on LG, yep, stay at home Mom.
- Mom is on LG I think, but I really don't know. So we'll say yes.
- My Aunt Sue, Motorola, no to all but fun seeker. So a yes. thinking of fashion and my Aunt makes me giggle out loud like a schoolgirl...hee hee. She does live in VT after all.
- My grandparents, a cell phone, are you kidding me? The remote control is as techy as they get...and that is just for Matlock...
- And the Melon? You know it, Motorola: Fashion conscious? You bet. Under 24? In the right light perhaps...Fun seeker? If not me then who?

Comments