
Why is it that I, now 36 or so, have to break into my 4-year olds piggy bank for quarters? I knew there would be no parking in the lot this am at the Docs for my ekg (they say I am fine, I say better than fine, but i digress). I used every quarter, I, uh, appropriated...
So from there, I go to have my blood pressure checked (Doc thought it was high last week). It is again fine.
So then I am off to our local school to sign Ian up for Kindergarten. Great news, he got accepted!!! Woo Hoo. A billion forms later...
With all this going on, I still find time for a quiet lunch hour with my dad and little boats. That is mine, "Killer Gale" handpainted by myself. My dads boat, is stock white...zzzzz. He is so PC and me Mac...ha.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ