Yesterday I talked my brother into getting an iPhone, mostly so I could live vicariously through him. We spent hours setting it all up last night. It was far too engrossing. You could literally lose weeks playing with this marvelous gadget.The verdict? Awesome. It's internet (on WiFi) is blazing fast, rather slow on the Edge network; it is smart, easy to figure out and loads of fun using your fingers for everything. It really is amazingly well done. I've not found anything that wasn't thought out to the nth degree.
You should get one. It is actually going to pay for itself (for my brother) in 9 short months. After that he is making money by switching to the iPlan.
Anyhow, I miss it already. Mel won't let me justify two phones and since work pays for one (and is resisting the allure of the iPhone) that leaves me out. But there is always visiting Rob...
Comments