
Seems I am a bit rusty getting back behind the news desk. It has been a while so bear with me. Here are todays most pressing stories:
Ian's not on the bus. You can imagine my shock last Friday, while standing, unshowered in clothes I most like wore the day previous, I was arguing with Ian's bus driver on the where abouts of my boy. I insisted he should have been on the bus, she insisting he was not. She was right.
So with a panic, I dial the after school care place where he goes 3 days a week and sure enough he was there. Not a good feeling, losing your child.
My Grandparents were/are Saints. Back when Rob and I were but wee ones, my grandparents took us to fun places like Busch Gardens and Sea World. After going to both places with my kids, I have a whole new respect and appreciation for them doing so. These places are big, filled with nutjobs and if I were a senior citizen, the absolute last place I would want to hang out. So a big thanks to my grandparents (who are not, as you might suspect, blog readers. I doubt I could actually explain to them what this is. heck I can't even if just to myself).
Reagan is far too busy. From travel soccer to theater games to bible something to bell choir, her week is pretty full. I even forgot piano in the above list. I should pay more attention, as I am, after all her chauffeur.
Mel is enjoying her hectic work. Her name is being used a lot as a replacement for a big whig in the department with loads of supervisorial responsibility. I am very proud of her hard work. Yes I made up supervisorial but just added it to my dictionary.
Mel's dad made it into a photo for the liquor store he works at. That is all I know. I am not allowed to say any more. Even this is probably too much. You can bet that I've subscribed to the stores mailing list and hope to show you the next photo of him we come across. Way to go Ed!
We'll I've procrastinated work long enough... back the grind.
Comments