Yesterday, I noticed an aroma coming from my neighbors house. I am not going to say which one, cause we all know big brother is watching me like a hawk.
Anyhow, there was a lot of this aroma coming from a certain plant for use only in medicinal purposes, legally anyway. By saying, "a lot" I mean like someone just threw open the doors to a smoke filled VW microbus.
The best part? I don't know if it is the older woman (in her 60s or 70s) or the younger folks. No cops showed up, so maybe they are on the take.
My neighbor hood rocks!
Anyhow, there was a lot of this aroma coming from a certain plant for use only in medicinal purposes, legally anyway. By saying, "a lot" I mean like someone just threw open the doors to a smoke filled VW microbus.
The best part? I don't know if it is the older woman (in her 60s or 70s) or the younger folks. No cops showed up, so maybe they are on the take.
My neighbor hood rocks!
Comments