Waaaay too busy to do this, but wanted to say, "Hi" to all those who turned on their computer today just see what pithy stuff I was writing.
Nothing going today. Weekend doesn't look good either, but hope is on the horizon.
So, I've got home work for you. Check out Twitter. It is bizarrely fascinating. It is like this blog but faster, it is like email on speed. You follow people and they can follow you.
Like I am following Darth Vader. The other day, he wrote: "The bad news is we had to let go of about 8,000 clone troopers today. The good news is it really only counts as 1."
Makes me chuckle. Have a great weekend!
Nothing going today. Weekend doesn't look good either, but hope is on the horizon.
So, I've got home work for you. Check out Twitter. It is bizarrely fascinating. It is like this blog but faster, it is like email on speed. You follow people and they can follow you.
Like I am following Darth Vader. The other day, he wrote: "The bad news is we had to let go of about 8,000 clone troopers today. The good news is it really only counts as 1."
Makes me chuckle. Have a great weekend!
Comments