So, if you have not guessed by my silence, the kids are off this week. Monday and Tuesday were spent in VT. Reagan learned to ski and Ian learned more about snowboarding. We were out Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning and we had a blast.
I've got pics somewhere but I do have pics now from lunch.
Ian on a Stick
Happy Reagan
cold floating rocks (as my Dad would tell me; explains a lot about my misconceptions in life, huh?)
I am not sure whose kids these are...
I've got pics somewhere but I do have pics now from lunch.
| From 2009-02-19 |
Ian on a Stick
| From 2009-02-19 |
Happy Reagan
| From 2009-02-19 |
cold floating rocks (as my Dad would tell me; explains a lot about my misconceptions in life, huh?)
| From 2009-02-19 |
I am not sure whose kids these are...
Comments