Odd thing here. While in Germany, at the big show I was at the bathroom was maintained by a women whose "office" if you will, was a connector between the mens and womens room. She had a tip jar for spare Euros and would yell, "Danka shane" everytime she heard a coin drop.
Now I am no stranger to an attendant, but the Pee Lady went a step further. She was frequently cleaning the faucets, floor, in and out of tight places regardless of where I was and what I was doing. She would also hum tunes and turn on water if she sense stage freight in the room.
I figure she is pulling down about $60k a year. No bad for listening to people wee all day long...
No photo for obvious reasons...
Now I am no stranger to an attendant, but the Pee Lady went a step further. She was frequently cleaning the faucets, floor, in and out of tight places regardless of where I was and what I was doing. She would also hum tunes and turn on water if she sense stage freight in the room.
I figure she is pulling down about $60k a year. No bad for listening to people wee all day long...
No photo for obvious reasons...
Comments