
I am sure I will get shellacked for this, but I will now make broad sweeping generalizations based on the ringtone of your mobile (pronounced moebyle for you non Euro folks).
- Stock ringtone - This is the one the folks in Korea, Vietnam, China or wherever some underpaid slacker put your phone together said, "Ah silly Americans love this". Shows a total lack of effort on your part; says, "I cannot/wish not to figure out the meniacle operating system of my phone. I wish to be faceless nameless and I want to be one of those folks who hears the common ringtone in a crowded place where 50 people check their phone..."
- Stock choices Tone. You made an effort, but that is where it ends. Says you are cheap and not very imaginative. You are happy with just 10 options including favs like Beep-Beep; bells and the international hit: Chimes. You can do better.
- Purchased Music- No matter what you pick it sounds like static. Too loud, too low definition, too lame. Sorry. Pimps have hip hop, aging jocks have AC/DC, too many Moms have modern pop songs. Still sounds like static.
- Your own ringtone. Yep, you can make your own. Shows way too much free time on your hands. Shows you are way too snobby about music/sounds. Taking it a bit too personally, methinks.
- I think that is all the choices, but if I left you out somehow, here is my critique of that: You are so far out of the mainstream that I, the ever-present guru of current fads and fashion don't know about it. it makes you a geek or loser. Sorry.
We all reach these conclusions on our own. A ringtone is perceived by some as a window to your soul.
Is "who let the dogs out" really who you are?
Oh, my ringtone? I made my own from Midnight Oils "Blue Sky Mine" live, just the piano intro... Yeah I know.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ
Noj nOj noJ