Last year, my costume caused quite a stir, not just with Melissa who insists I wear it now and then; but with the neighborhood. Now Dads all over are dressing up and scaring people; like my neighbor Jim, he went as a policeman, complete with full uniform and even a car; he is the ultimate one upper. I suspect, he even went so far as to get a job at the police station just to take it to that level.
Anyhow, the kids loved last night. Ian was a bit under the weather, so the Ninja Turtle wasn't his usual self but still had a good time (he is home with me today). Reagan was a great Hermione from Harry Potter, which means so was I. Last year, my costume went with Ians, so this year I had to coordinate with Reagans. Truth be told, I would have made the best Ninja turtle ever.
So this year, I was Rubueas Hagrid, the giant from Harry Potter. Funny, I was heavy last year in the spandex, now that I've dropped some poundage, I play a giant. go figure.
Dad came over and scared trick or treaters at our house while we shook down the neighbors for candy. Good times and thanks Dad. Rob usually does the job but he is readying himself for New Zealand, the @#$@$#@.
Hope your Halloween involved more treats than tricks.
***update: Melissa informs me our neighbor Jim, is in fact, a policeman.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ