Today, yet again someone called me Jason. I am so used to this as I'll get called this about every other week. I figure it is the result of a short first name with the bold Mason last name that makes it fun. I did want to name my brother Jason. That would have been cool, as that name would have made him lots more successful (if that is even possible).
Here in town, one of the dad's calls me Luke. I've not corrected him as I kinda like it. It always makes me smile, as I often think I am conflicted like Luke Skywalker, part good, part guy that got hooked on booze and crashed his car. Maybe I just want a light saber and fight my Dad to determine if there is still good in him.
Ah, who am I kidding, I know the answer to that and I bet you do too.
Do you think it is the custom in Brazil if a man signs off on his email to me*hugs - Big Mason!* or is he looking to date me? Cause I am cool either way, I just want to know what to expect.
have a good night!
Here in town, one of the dad's calls me Luke. I've not corrected him as I kinda like it. It always makes me smile, as I often think I am conflicted like Luke Skywalker, part good, part guy that got hooked on booze and crashed his car. Maybe I just want a light saber and fight my Dad to determine if there is still good in him.
Ah, who am I kidding, I know the answer to that and I bet you do too.
Do you think it is the custom in Brazil if a man signs off on his email to me*hugs - Big Mason!* or is he looking to date me? Cause I am cool either way, I just want to know what to expect.
have a good night!
Comments