I got this email today:
Awesome! So instead of just embarrassing myself with my lame explanation of the choices I've made thus far (and note here that I regret none of these, I enjoy what I do, I just can't describe it that well); I've got to win a popularity contest too.
Fantastic. No pressure here. Maybe if my two sentences are boring, no one will show. But if I add in something about "live fireworks" I'll pack the place.
Do I go with simple sentences? Compound? Just fragments? Ugh. I didn't even respond to the audio/visual request yet.
And a deadline??? I don't need this kind of stress. Far too taxing.
Hello all-Thanks for getting back to me with your confirmations and AV needs. The students will be making their selections on Monday March 23.Please write a two sentence description of your job to be used on their selection form on Monday. Please return that to me by 3pm on Friday, March 20.Thanks!
Awesome! So instead of just embarrassing myself with my lame explanation of the choices I've made thus far (and note here that I regret none of these, I enjoy what I do, I just can't describe it that well); I've got to win a popularity contest too.
Fantastic. No pressure here. Maybe if my two sentences are boring, no one will show. But if I add in something about "live fireworks" I'll pack the place.
Do I go with simple sentences? Compound? Just fragments? Ugh. I didn't even respond to the audio/visual request yet.
And a deadline??? I don't need this kind of stress. Far too taxing.
Comments