
"Do all old people have to go to Florida?" - Ian
Ian really said that last night. On Sunday, he seemed let down when he realized Grandma Caryl was not going to be at church. Reagan asked me last weekend if I thought her grandparents (my parents) would come up for her birthday. We seemed to be missing the old Floridians now.
Then I got this call: "I wasn't sure how things were going to go after Mom and Dad left for Florida. Would we turn into the kind of family that doesn't care to see each other?" Was this the end of our Brady Bunch experiment?
I like to joke that my family is an insane group of bizarre individuals loosely bonded by shared experiences. In other words, we're just like ever other family. Thanksgiving is at my house if you're in the neighborhood.
Comments
Noj nOj noJ