Forget that I dislike this city, at the airport, here 3 hours early as they said it would take me 2 hours to get through security (took me 20min), and I walk past a Baja Fresh.
They are known for their fish tacos. Now I am excited. I love fish tacos almost as much as my kids.
So I dream about the tacos for the next 2 hours. I stroll over and....no fish. Chicken, pork or steak. I throw my boarding pass at them and say the one swear in Spanish I know. Not sure why I opted to use Spanish.
Now I am back to dreading the 5 hours of flying it will take to get my tired butt home
Sent from my mobile
Since you all have done so well with the past two surveys I've taken ( another shirt slogan for Dad and do you get full eating salad or just bored ), here is another: If you eat, say, a bag full of fortune cookies - and I am not saying I have - do they all come true or just a first/last rule? Do they all negate if you eat more than one? Anyone? Bueller?
Comments