Happy Presidents Day, or so my kids think. My brother is off. My Dad is still in retirement, but the rest of us are (or are supposed to be) working. What fun.In Movie news, I've two reviews. In the first one, I learned I still want to be John Cusack. Odd huh? For some reason he is still "cool" to me. I'd watch any of his movies. Case in point, "Must love dogs". A chick-flick of the first water, all that was missing was my mother-in-law, some curler
s and a deep-cleansing face mask. But yet, Mr. Cusack is still cool. "From Better Off Dead" to "Say Anything" I celebrate his whole collection. If you've not seen some of his stuff, put it on your list.The second movie is "Curious George". Ian and I went to see this and both of us sat still for the whole movie, neither of us yelled anything inappropriate (alright, at least Ian didn't). By the end of the movie, Ian had decided he loves George, right up there with Thomas. Me too.
Last night, while wrestling, playing tackle, Ian decides I am "the Rock" (actually the "Thing" from fantastic
four). He decides that Spiderman (Ian) and the Rock (me) are friends and we fight Love-a-Bug (Reagan, and it was her decision) and the Dreaded Momma (figure that one out for yourselves).Reagan thought the weather was bad this weekend. It started with 40mph winds on Friday (see photo), dropping temps over the weekend to the teens.

Reagan has this whole week off. I am certain one of us will go nuts, since she is staying home with me...
Coming up this week, join me for another Embarassing Melon Moments and part 2 of the Reagan fake-o podcast. All sure to be a total waste of time, but in a good way...
Comments