Ok, just an abridged version today. I am currently sitting in Hartford waiting for my plane and found wi-fi signal strong enough...
Reagan's party was fun yesterday. She was thrilled to be the center of attention and get lots of presents. Ian wanted to help too much and was disappointed when his sister wanted to play just with Zach...but life goes on. Reagan got lots of clothes, very much needed as she is sprouting faster than we seem to be able to cloth her... We tool a lot of pictures, but you'll have to wait for me to upload them from the camera at the end of the week. sorry about that.
It was good to see family again. I sense one of my brothers are edging closer to a big step in life. I won't name names (or steps) but it is interesting to seem them walk through the common doors of life.
I am headed down to Indy today. Flying hours out of my way (I am a giver...) to have dinner with my long lost cousin, Kristi from Alaska. I've not really known her, the Alaskan folk tend to stay there and I missed the family trip up to Alaska... So I am really looking forward to getting to know her...
Ian's thought for the day: If you can dress like a pirate (hat, eye patch and sword) why not? I had to convince him that going to school dressed like a pirate was not a good move; though in my heart, it is how I would have chosen to go to school too...
Reagan is already wearing (Mel doesn't even know this...) one of the skirts she got yesterday. We had a tough time matching accessories, but I think she is presentable. Again, a big thanks to everyone...
Reagan's party was fun yesterday. She was thrilled to be the center of attention and get lots of presents. Ian wanted to help too much and was disappointed when his sister wanted to play just with Zach...but life goes on. Reagan got lots of clothes, very much needed as she is sprouting faster than we seem to be able to cloth her... We tool a lot of pictures, but you'll have to wait for me to upload them from the camera at the end of the week. sorry about that.
It was good to see family again. I sense one of my brothers are edging closer to a big step in life. I won't name names (or steps) but it is interesting to seem them walk through the common doors of life.
I am headed down to Indy today. Flying hours out of my way (I am a giver...) to have dinner with my long lost cousin, Kristi from Alaska. I've not really known her, the Alaskan folk tend to stay there and I missed the family trip up to Alaska... So I am really looking forward to getting to know her...
Ian's thought for the day: If you can dress like a pirate (hat, eye patch and sword) why not? I had to convince him that going to school dressed like a pirate was not a good move; though in my heart, it is how I would have chosen to go to school too...
Reagan is already wearing (Mel doesn't even know this...) one of the skirts she got yesterday. We had a tough time matching accessories, but I think she is presentable. Again, a big thanks to everyone...
Comments