Another fun week ahead? Doubtful.I am heading to Warsaw, no not Poland, the other hot spot: Indiana... I've instructed the kids on how to play fun tricks on Mom. I made them shirts that say "thing 1" and "thing 2".
This past week saw two milestones: my parents 20th anniversary and my Dad's 60th birthday... Since I've already commented on the anniversary, here is a toast to Dad:
"They say only the good die young...You know you are old when the candles cost more than the cake...May you live another 60 years plus one more to repent for them... Happy Birthday Dad."
In health news, last week saw 3/4 of us catch this nasty 24hr stomach bug. Knocked the Melon out for a good 1.5 days. I still feel queasy and tired. Driving the bus at 2am, good times.
In business news, the market is abuzz with my velcro pj idea. This could be a continuing story.
A look at the weather shows it is 8.3 C at the Australian Antarctic Station in Tasmania.
And that is it. I am done, spent, and still sleepy.
Comments