So, there I am in Warsaw, wheeling and dealing, doing my thing. I come home to learn my father was in the process of bringing over tools to open up my daughers wall. He was going to rip up the wall to figure out why an outlet is not appearing to work.
Thankfully, Melissa showed Dad the technology of the so-called "light switch" that enables power to said outlet. Apparently a new rule which states, "No cutting into walls while the Melon is away" is needed...You would think that would just be common sense.
So a crew shows up at my house this morning to work on the problem (yes, the same one my wife fixed by flicking the switch). I tell them there is no
problem now and we do not need their services. So the guy gets in my face telling me he was hired to do a job and I needed to step aside or there will be trouble.
So I ask innocently, "what kind of trouble?". He replies, "the worst kind". So we are mixing it up on the front lawn, mostly yelling, some choker holds when I blurt out, "I hate Unions". Well this apparently was the last straw as he threw down his tool belt and came at me with a vengence.
So I ran. Ran right into the backyard and grabbed a bat. Kept running (with said Union guy who apparently doesn't run on a tread mill right behind me) around the house and got to his van first. I swung the bat and put a nice dent in the quarter panel. At this point things come down and I am thinking what the heck was Dad or Mel thinking, calling these freaks.
Then the guy says, "Mr. Piconni, you are going to have to pay for the dent". I say who the heck is Piconni? He says 28 West Meadow Road. I tell him he is not on West Meadow Road. He says oops and gets back into his van and leaves.
Thankfully, Melissa showed Dad the technology of the so-called "light switch" that enables power to said outlet. Apparently a new rule which states, "No cutting into walls while the Melon is away" is needed...You would think that would just be common sense.
So a crew shows up at my house this morning to work on the problem (yes, the same one my wife fixed by flicking the switch). I tell them there is no
problem now and we do not need their services. So the guy gets in my face telling me he was hired to do a job and I needed to step aside or there will be trouble.So I ask innocently, "what kind of trouble?". He replies, "the worst kind". So we are mixing it up on the front lawn, mostly yelling, some choker holds when I blurt out, "I hate Unions". Well this apparently was the last straw as he threw down his tool belt and came at me with a vengence.
So I ran. Ran right into the backyard and grabbed a bat. Kept running (with said Union guy who apparently doesn't run on a tread mill right behind me) around the house and got to his van first. I swung the bat and put a nice dent in the quarter panel. At this point things come down and I am thinking what the heck was Dad or Mel thinking, calling these freaks.
Then the guy says, "Mr. Piconni, you are going to have to pay for the dent". I say who the heck is Piconni? He says 28 West Meadow Road. I tell him he is not on West Meadow Road. He says oops and gets back into his van and leaves.
Comments