Attention all would be terrorists: please wait on your sofa, do not tax your brain planning the hows and wheres. Just wait for MSN to tell you what and where and how to hurt us:
Why would MSNBC run such a story? I'll let you know when I get an answer...
Just seems illogical. I don't put out stories like, how to break into the Melon Compound do I? no. Or say, How to put the Melon out of work by forwarding this blog address to my superiors (on paper at least)? Heck no. Maybe MSNBC has outsourced their editors to India or someplace that doesn't feel threatened by providing roadmaps on how to take us down a notch or two.
Baffling.
Study weighs impact of California nuclear blast
Report: Blast at Port of Long Beach could kill 60,000, dwarf cost of 9/11.
I don't dispute that we need tightening of our containers Wal-Mart brings in to our country, we know this is a gap in policy. But the article, found here tells, in great detail just how much damage it would cause, and how much more damage than 9/11. To paraphrase the article, simply smuggle a 10 kiloton nuke in a container and whammo, and you just did 10 times better than Bin Ladin did, way to go!Why would MSNBC run such a story? I'll let you know when I get an answer...
Just seems illogical. I don't put out stories like, how to break into the Melon Compound do I? no. Or say, How to put the Melon out of work by forwarding this blog address to my superiors (on paper at least)? Heck no. Maybe MSNBC has outsourced their editors to India or someplace that doesn't feel threatened by providing roadmaps on how to take us down a notch or two.
Baffling.
Comments
-Noj NOj NOJ
PS. udgytafi ... now that is verification code.