
The title is about all I get to interact with my wife anymore. I get voicemail 9 times out of 10 now. Sure I work from home, call my own shots, work when the mood strikes me, but one should answer one's phone right? Nope.
She is ensconced in her department move, which she is the leading the task force on. It is a very visible leadership position and she is currently being courted by another department. I've promised not to say more, but I am so proud of her I just can't keep my big blog shut. That doesn't sound right, but you get the gist.
It will all be over this weekend when the move will be complete. Sure we may not see her again this weekend, but hey, that is the price you pay for fame. And besides, I have to make a surprise trip to CA next week she doesn't know about yet...
So, if you happen to talk to Mel (wow, you got through?) tell her way to go. Now that I think about it, maybe she is just not taking my calls...
Comments