
Well I am brimming with enthusiasm for our trip. A good does of "what if" floating around in my stomach (but I sent in a ham grinder to take care of that).
Here are my predictions for the trip:
- I will smell bad at some point (or most points) of the trip. (Reagans feet will smell worse)
- The sailing will be easier than I make it out to be. (It always is)
- I will get sunburned (and I will blame it on Melissa. It is a fun game we play) She gets blamed for missing spots on my sun protection while I refuse to accept any responsibility.
- I will invent a game (and let my kids invent their own game) that will pale in comparison to "photo-musher". Never played "photo-musher"??? It was a fun game involving the ocean, a rubber tire and two brothers who had nothing better to do. Man I miss those days sometimes...
- This will be the vacation my kids look back when they remember "the good old days". (And really, who could ask for anything more?)
And for those that are paying attention, the photo is of me circa 1974. My parents had a 23 Kells sailboat... I don't know where Ian gets his good looks from...
Comments
22 years later, you would have been one of the Incredibles with that SUPER suit you were wearing ...
-Noj NOj NOJ