I am working on fostering a love of music in my kids. As I wrote earlier, Reagan is listening to REM, No Doubt and even the Aquabats and loving it. I am working to get her out of the bubble-gum pop Disney manufactured junk and into some good stuff.
So we listen to my iPod on car rides.
For some reason, Ian calls my iPod an "iPatch" which makes Reagan and I giggle to no end. All I can think of is this image:
Really it is genius, you wear and eye patch becuase it is fashionable, now, use it to control your iPod. The earbuds attach to the strap. The Pirate market will be mine!
Note: he does occasionally wear the eye patch and pirate hat to school. I fully support it. today he wore his shirt backwards. He was very proud of it. The kid is a total trend setter. I expect the entire class to be wearing their shirts backwards tomorrow...
So, any takers on a $49.99 iPatch (patent pending)???
So we listen to my iPod on car rides.
For some reason, Ian calls my iPod an "iPatch" which makes Reagan and I giggle to no end. All I can think of is this image:
Really it is genius, you wear and eye patch becuase it is fashionable, now, use it to control your iPod. The earbuds attach to the strap. The Pirate market will be mine!Note: he does occasionally wear the eye patch and pirate hat to school. I fully support it. today he wore his shirt backwards. He was very proud of it. The kid is a total trend setter. I expect the entire class to be wearing their shirts backwards tomorrow...
So, any takers on a $49.99 iPatch (patent pending)???
Comments